The Color of Shadestone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Color of Shadestone

The home site of the Pathfinder game "The Color of Shadestone" and other games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Thread

Go down 
+6
Szeth
Yanisa
davachido
Johnnycat93
Dances at Night
Tanuki Tales
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

OOC Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:44 am

Talk about down to the wire!

I've got two, maybe three folks who should have their sheets done today! To get things started though, I'll get the opening blurb for this campaign posted soon so you guys can start about how to get in your character's skull.
Back to top Go down
https://colorofshadestone.forumotion.com
Johnnycat93

Johnnycat93

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Looking forward too it
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Cool, the thread is going up here I take it?
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Sorry guys, my mom got rushed to the hospital earlier and I just got home. I'll have the first in character post up when I can.
Back to top Go down
Johnnycat93

Johnnycat93

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Tanuki Tales wrote:
Sorry guys, my mom got rushed to the hospital earlier and I just got home. I'll have the first in character post up when I can.

Hopefully She's alright
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:45 pm

She's doing fine at the moment (well better than Friday), but knock on wood.

I'll be posting the post order thread in a minute and then I'll hopefully be able to throw up the opening post for this campaign afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Szeth

Szeth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi all, I'm J.R. I'm fairly new to Pathfinder and RPGs in general, having begun playing Pathfinder, which is my first RPG, about 9 months ago. 

Otani Yoshihiro is a human Taiyo samurai in a self-imposed exile from the Kui Lai Empire. He has the pure white hair and golden eyes characteristic of Taiyo, stands around 6' 1", and is well-muscled but lean. Yoshihiro is often melancholy and refuses to talk of his past, saying that he does not wish to dishonor his family name. He is determined and will not give up at a task, even when doing so would lead to his death.
Back to top Go down
Johnnycat93

Johnnycat93

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Szeth wrote:
Hi all, I'm J.R. I'm fairly new to Pathfinder and RPGs in general, having begun playing Pathfinder, which is my first RPG, about 9 months ago. 

Otani Yoshihiro is a human Taiyo samurai in a self-imposed exile from the Kui Lai Empire. He has the pure white hair and golden eyes characteristic of Taiyo, stands around 6' 1", and is well-muscled but lean. Yoshihiro is often melancholy and refuses to talk of his past, saying that he does not wish to dishonor his family name. He is determined and will not give up at a task, even when doing so would lead to his death.

Welcome Aboard
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 am

@Tanuki: Is the post order meant to be kept out of combat too?
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Yes.

We'll be starting today, I'm just waiting on one reply to an important e-mail.
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Okay, cool. I'll try to be on my toes then and reply as soon as possible when I see the thread go up. Be aware that I go by GMT or GMT+4 depending where I am in the world that month. So I will be segmented a little from you guys in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Szeth

Szeth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:00 pm

So, are we starting today then?
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:42 pm

@Szeth:

We are. I deeply apologize that we didn't start yesterday; my girl surprised me by deciding that she wanted to do our one-year anniversary night yesterday instead of on the actual date because she works that entire day. By the time I got home from dinner and Man of Steel it was already pushing close to 2 a.m.

I'm just finalizing two late character acceptances and then I'll have the opening post up.
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Hey guys, i'm one of the late entries, sorry for the delay. I'm Jesse, might be referred to as Bosman from time to time as it was a IRL nickname used for several years, either name is fine. I've been playing D&D (3.5 then pathfinder) for about 5 years now, i'd like to think i'm not terrible but who knows, if i mess up sorry in advance. My character's name is Draos, he doesn't talk much at first but will open up and probably be the group idiot but hopefully never to the point of preventing progression or anything. He is a somewhat tall human (virum) man standing at 5' 11'' and is a melee combatant. Further info will be revealed in game as to help with the role playing aspect. I keep no info hidden it's just best for the story not to share all of it upfront i feel. I look forward to playing with you all.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 pm

The campaign has officially begun!
Back to top Go down
GenThunderfist

GenThunderfist

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Hello hello, I have a feeling I'm the other latecomer to this party; apologies to all. My name is Zack and I've been playing RPGs for about 7+ years now. My characters name is Ranshock, a human of the far north. He's pretty easy going and is a learned man. He looks pretty scary, but I'm sure you'll all get along swimmingly!
Back to top Go down
Yanisa

Yanisa

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Heya to the newcomers. Welcome around.
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Just a question, has the IC thread started? As I'm not sure what the wisdom check is for and I know I'm first on the list so I don't want to be holding people up if it's started someplace.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:44 pm

It has Davachido; it's "The Color of Shadestone" thread.
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Hey folks, the names nick. I lost how many years i have role played and played Dnd. I like to say im a veteran player to the mix.

I wont discuss much about my character. Id like everyone to be kept in suspense ^_- thats how i roll my 20s
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:15 pm

@Tanuki: Oh.. that's why I didn't see it, didn't say the thread had updated. I'm guessing you just edited the first post. Going to post now then.

Also hi everyone, let's enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
GenThunderfist

GenThunderfist

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm

An interesting question concerning talking in character. Since there is no "common" are we supposed to note the language we are using?
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:43 pm

thats a good question lol
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm

That is a very good point to bring up.

Yes, please denote what language your character normally speaks in. We'll assume they're always speaking in that tongue unless a mention is made otherwise.
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Dusk and Lionel speak Ereso for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next