The Color of Shadestone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Color of Shadestone

The home site of the Pathfinder game "The Color of Shadestone" and other games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Color of Shadestone

Go down 
+6
Johnnycat93
Yanisa
Dances at Night
Szeth
davachido
Tanuki Tales
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Geinam's gaze fell on Viviana within brief moments of the question leaving her lips. The young warrior's inner ears would grow suddenly warm, not enough to actually hurt, but enough to be quite uncomfortable. When the construct's voice "spoke", it was with mild annoyance and interest coating the tone, "Well, your ears do appear to be functional. Though it appears I'll need some calibration; that was supposed to liquify your eardrums." Whether Geinam was unaware of the fact that her speech was carried by mind and not ears or if she was simply using that as an excuse was up for the group to decide. "I do not enjoy repeating myself you know. My time may be unending, but it is not something I like to waste. Your amusingly short time is worthless though."
Back to top Go down
https://colorofshadestone.forumotion.com
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Draos speaks
"Who in the world knows this secret you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 pm

"13. I've heard that small numbers are easier to manage for those with lower intellects and that it boosts their self esteem by correlative amounts when they believe themselves to be amongst such a statistical cluster. For the sake of science, would you please tell me how the answer I gave you made you feel?"
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 am

"The answer makes me fee like the reward may be worth it, but that the secret carries a burden. The explanation you gave after the answer though gives me the feeling like the answer you gave is false.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:03 am

"Unless everyone feels like standing around and being insulted some more, This One thinks we should move on."
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:35 pm

"I agree with Dan, let's get going. I don't know if we will survive these trials but I want to give this a go! I still have naught to ask this creature so I think it best we move inside to face these 'trials'" Dusk chimes in after Dances at Night speaks up.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Geinam watched the conversation between the party with what could only be described as condescending boredom, which is quite the accomplishment for something without a face. As soon as the conversation ended, in fact the exact instant when their voices ceased, she butted her way back in: "Good, you're finished. We have so much testing to do ahead of us and all the time in your little lives to complete them. Remember that if you get stuck, which I'm sure you will, to simply call my name for assistance. You may ask for help with your simple little problems four times and I'll help you as best I can, though I doubt you'll be able to fully grasp my advice."

The room rumbled as a doorway opened on the opposite side of the room with Geinam melding into the ceiling before it had fully formed.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:36 am

Dances at night will move to the new door and take a look...
perception +5, +2 int, skills to pay the bills, Rolls (4,10) = 17
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:56 am

Dusk cautiously approachs the door. She looks to Dances for any possible advice on what he sees ahead. Reflexively she reaches for her weapon. Lionel already has his weapon drawn without much place to keep it on his person anyway.
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:51 am

Draos puts his dagger away and approaches the doorway following Dances. He moves his hand to the sword hilt over his right shoulder; not drawing his weapon but preparing for the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Dances advances into the darkened room cautiously, both knives drawn.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Though common sense well honed by any warrior would put them on edge when faced with the unknown, what lay beyond the impenetrable darkness was a simple room. It was just large enough to accommodate up to ten people at a time; the torches on the walls giving off the normal sputters and hisses that was trademark of their diligent duty of both lighting and warming the space they were affixed to stand vigil over.

As soon as the entire group had moved from one space to this new, next one, the pathway behind them vanished before an eye could be properly blinked, a new, solid oaken door suddenly standing on what had just been a blank wall on the opposite side of the room. Carved neatly on its surface were the words, "Open when ready".
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Scarlet spoke to lana in Biladi "Ok go on" she purred out. She started to walk into the room with the group only to have the way disappear behind them. Her eyes adverted from the way she came and sighed out silently. Was she scared? Of course, she does not understand any of this. But, she knows there is the end to this. Either way. She walked beside Dances and patted him on the shoulder.

"Let me take point."

She wasn't suggesting this either way.She began to keep pace five feet behind her partner ahead of the group as her panther kept ten. This is how she operated and from how she handled things at the bar with her companion. No one should be able to dispute such matters. Her friend can pick up things better then any of them, including herself. Her hand rested to her sides ever so loose, her eyes as fiery as amber from an open flame. She was not the type to be swayed once she made her choice. This is the pride of her tribe at its finest. She walked up to the door with her hand on the knob and was at the ready for the games.
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Draos speaks:

"Well it seems that point is taken, considering an animal's instincts for danger probably out weigh our own i'd say that's a proper choice. However, who else will stand where? we should probably have a formation of some kind. Also if you don't have a torch may I suggest taking one now for we don't know when we will see light next. I suggest that i stand 5ft behind lady pistols for i am a close range fighter but can cover distances quickly."
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:33 am

[kouhei] wrote:
"Let me take point."
"As you wish.  Do you want This One to check that for traps?" he asks, looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:41 pm

She looked down at the door and took a step back letting him to do what he must. She would use him to help make her job much easier and safer. However, she can not have such an valuable piece be snuffed out due to carelessness. So she would use him during intersections or when entering another room to scope out. It is her charge to keep everyone protected and informed of incoming situations. But it scars her to put her partner in the fray as well. She raised her since she was a cub, she would die if something happens.

Lana sat before the door growling ready for what was behind.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Dances checks for traps
Perception +8, Skills to pay the bills (1,12) (Int+2) = 22
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 am

Dusk shrugs at Lionel who seems concerned at the caution of the group. Lionel isn't the least bit surprised at the paranoid nature of the group considering what they had just met. He decides to let the group do as it may and follow suit so not as to cause much of a stir. He had done enough of that already.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:31 pm

[Dances, please keep in mind that the Action Declaration thread is where you make checks and such.]

The door seems simple and safe enough, nothing strange and foreboding about it other than the obvious. To Dances' trained eyes no traps seemed to be attached to it or would be triggered by the opening of the portal. If and when the door would be opened, a queer sight on the opposite side would greet the intrepid group. The room beyond the door seemed to be almost identical to the one that they all currently occupied, save for five orbs the size of a man's head hovering three feet from the tiled floor.

The orbs were each made from some metal like material, as far as the naked eye would let one know, and only the coloration of the horizontally aligned objects could separate them. The second and fourth of the orbs glowed a healthy gold while the other three were black as night.

Last edited by Tanuki Tales on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Catrina sighed to herself and walked around dances and opened the door. She allowed lana to go in first followed by Catrina. Her hand went to her side and unbuckled the leather that held fast her side arm to be ready for anything that may be coming her way. From the looks of it, she could not tell either or not that the orbs posed any risk to herself. "Wait here." She suggested. Scarlet approached the five orbs and stopped three feet away from them with her hand on the handle. Lana started to circle around purring. After waiting for about five minutes or so. She turns her head slightly and gives a nod that nothing seems to be amiss in this room.

Last edited by [kouhei] on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh)
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 pm

At Scarlet's signal Draos enters the room with his hand on the hilt of his blade. He approaches the orb in front of Scarlet to see what he can learn about it.
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Draos speaks his knowledge
"It would appear that the orbs contain some sort of magic that reacts to touch, perhaps we should try and figure out why the gold orbs are gold and then make the others gold with our new knowledge."
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 am

(doing a general search to notice anything obvious)
Scarlet started to walk around the orbs viewing the surroundings. Keeping a close eye on the detail on the walls,floor and ceiling, to determine the next course of action.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 am

So... who wants to play with the big shiny balls?
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Cantrina did not notice anything out of the ordinary from the looks of the room. And yet, the only thing that is strange is that the globes in the front of the room. There were more dark globes then light. Closing her eyes, she sighed out confirming her resolve. She walked up with her partner lana and reached for the first dark orb and grasped it.
"Lets find out whats on the other end of this rabbit whole"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Color of Shadestone    The Color of Shadestone  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Color of Shadestone
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Color of Shadestone :: The Color of Shadestone-
Jump to: