The Color of Shadestone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Color of Shadestone

The home site of the Pathfinder game "The Color of Shadestone" and other games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Thread

Go down 
+6
Szeth
Yanisa
davachido
Johnnycat93
Dances at Night
Tanuki Tales
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnnycat93

Johnnycat93

OOC Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

davachido wrote:
Dusk and Lionel speak Ereso for the most part.

Awesome, that's one of my languages.
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:44 pm

I also speak in Ereso
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 pm

This one converses in Ereso (sorry about speaking in the third person, just getting into character.)
Back to top Go down
Szeth

Szeth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:25 pm

I too speak Ereso.
Back to top Go down
GenThunderfist

GenThunderfist

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Ereso for the win it seems
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Because questions were asked and to ensure no one is confused:

The whole event that occurred is described literally; it's not metaphorical at all.
Back to top Go down
https://colorofshadestone.forumotion.com
Yanisa

Yanisa

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Viviana also speaks Ereso... That's lucky.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Also, to clarify, animal companions/familiars/mounts/etc. and gear on the character's person are also excluded from the event affecting Shadestone. But purchased animals, hirelings, etc. and gear not on their person are not spared and are motionless features of the afflicted world just like everything else.
Back to top Go down
lore232

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:48 pm

hey just posting im alive and ready:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Important tid bits on this time stop:

• Anything frozen in time is invulnerable for all intents and purposes. You can deal damage, attack it, etc. but none of it will take effect until after the effect resolves.
  • You can move objects affected by the time stop, but inertia and gravity take no effect on them. So, for example, if you picked up a rock from the ground and held it above your head and then let go, the rock will stay in the exact spot you let go of it at until the effect resolves.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 am

Hmm...  I may have been making these rolls incorrectly.  When you asked for a wisdom roll were you asking for a reaction roll modified by wisdom?  I was rolling a d20 and adding Dancers wisdom mod. Dancer has a wisdom of 12 for a mod of +1.  His reaction check bonus is +4

I rolled an 11 and a 7, for totals of 12 and 8.  If they were supposed to be reaction rolls the totals should have been 16 and 12

I don't know if it would have made a difference but I thought I'd better make sure I was make the rolls correctly.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:59 am

Dances at Night wrote:
Hmm...  I may have been making these rolls incorrectly.  When you asked for a wisdom roll were you asking for a reaction roll modified by wisdom?  I was rolling a d20 and adding Dancers wisdom mod. Dancer has a wisdom of 12 for a mod of +1.  His reaction check bonus is +4

I rolled an 11 and a 7, for totals of 12 and 8.  If they were supposed to be reaction rolls the totals should have been 16 and 12

I don't know if it would have made a difference but I thought I'd better make sure I was make the rolls correctly.
It doesn't, but everyone take note of that point. I'll make a point to specifically label a check as reactionary from this point.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm

So, while we wait and such:

How is everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm

not to bad, working and stuff, this weekend should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Oh?

Got some good plans?
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 pm

yep, old friend invited me to a party saturday. how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm burned out from doing 8 Comp Sci assignments that were due today.
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:30 pm

ew sounds rough
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Adopted a new puppy so not getting a lot of sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 pm

@Bad: Yeah, it was rough.

@Dances: D'aaaaw! What breed?
Back to top Go down
Yanisa

Yanisa

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Awww puppies!

I am fighting a terrible addiction called the computer! Which is harder then I thought.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Yanisa wrote:
Awww puppies!

I am fighting a terrible addiction called the computer! Which is harder then I thought.

You can never beat the Computer. ;P

I'm stuck in the basement currently because our AC randomly died last night. I cannot stand muggy temperatures above 74 degrees in a house. At all. @.@
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:35 pm

From what we've heard she's got Golden Retriever, Blue Heeler, and English Setter. She's about 10lbs of merciless fun. Luckily we have a 90lb German Shepard that keeps her occupied, at least some of the time.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Dances at Night wrote:
From what we've heard she's got Golden Retriever, Blue Heeler, and English Setter.  She's about 10lbs of merciless fun.  Luckily we have a 90lb German Shepard that keeps her occupied, at least some of the time.

She sounds absolutely precious.
Back to top Go down
BadPoet

BadPoet

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 pm

During finals week at my college they have all kinds of stuff to help us relieve stress. At the end of the fall semester they gave out free 5 minute massages and they filled a room with puppies for everyone to play with, greatest stress relief ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next