The Color of Shadestone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Color of Shadestone

The home site of the Pathfinder game "The Color of Shadestone" and other games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC Thread

Go down 
+6
Szeth
Yanisa
davachido
Johnnycat93
Dances at Night
Tanuki Tales
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

OOC Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am

BadPoet wrote:
During finals week at my college they have all kinds of stuff to help us relieve stress. At the end of the fall semester they gave out free 5 minute massages and they filled a room with puppies for everyone to play with, greatest stress relief ever.

That...is fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://colorofshadestone.forumotion.com
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 pm

IM dieing of boredom -_-
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 pm

[kouhei] wrote:
IM dieing of boredom -_-

Fire house wearing you out?
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:10 am

oh dont bring that up i left at 3 for some shoppen at white marsh then at 5 they had a fire there Im pissed lol that would of been my first fire to show my metal
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 am

So how long to we wait before we skip ahead?
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 am

yeah its almost been three days, im itching to catch up with the others,
Back to top Go down
Yanisa

Yanisa

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:44 am

yeah! i got a demon to kill =p
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Oi! Mah demon, you no kill Razz
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:31 pm

I'll send Szeth a reminder today and we'll skip his spot tomorrow if he hasn't posted.
Back to top Go down
Szeth

Szeth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:21 am

Sorry, I had patchy internet last few days.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:01 pm

I took some poetic licence with that post. I'm not sure what time stopped whiskey would taste like since it wouldn't oxidize but what the hell, it made for a cool image.
Back to top Go down
Yanisa

Yanisa

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:04 pm

*cough*

I currently have a nasty case of a nasty cold being nasty... I hope I feel better tomorrow to post... because else it's going to be Tuesday and I hate letting you guys wait.

On a side note... say if I attack the "demon" (and don't worry, I'm not) the whole bar scene can't happen, I could completely alter the current posting reality. Mhuwhahahaha (see, that why I'm not posting today)

Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Dances at Night wrote:
I took some poetic licence with that post.  I'm not sure what time stopped whiskey would taste like since it wouldn't oxidize but what the hell, it made for a cool image.

It was an amusing post.

But if it was an already opened bottle, wouldn't it have oxidized already?

Edit: @Yanisa: Yeah, that would retroactively change things if you choose to act as such. You may be later than the other three in the post order, but there is a time differential where you character is warranted to act or not act. Regardless, do feel better.
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm just hoping the whiskey will speed up to my timeline.  Otherwise it will be a little disconcerting the next time Dances at Night has to pee. Shocked

Last edited by Dances at Night on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspeling)
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Dances at Night wrote:
I'm just hoping the whiskey will speed up to my timeline.  Otherwise it will be a little disconcerting the next time Dances at Night has to pee. Shocked

Roll a Reactive Constitution check against your digestional track suddenly convulsing. study 
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 pm

d20 (12) + 4 + 1 = 17

Mmmm... Whiskey jello shots!
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Dances at Night wrote:
d20 (12) + 4 + 1 =  17

Mmmm... Whiskey jello shots!

Heh. study 

So, how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Yanisa just a note about your post, I stood between you and the 'demon' said don't attack it.

The demon also spoke to you directly, so "no one acknowledging the demon" might be a tad of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Yanisa

Yanisa

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:43 am

davachido wrote:
Yanisa just a note about your post, I stood between you and the 'demon' said don't attack it.

The demon also spoke to you directly, so "no one acknowledging the demon" might be a tad of a stretch.

maybe the not the best way of phrasing it, but i meant no one acknowledges the demon as a demon, like i stated later in my post, either it's mind controlling the rest of the people or Viviana sees a normal human as a demon Razz 

which i found really odd that all these strangers are like, owh a blue thing reptile double armed double legged creature, but its more normal then the permanent time stop, thus not harmful. I believe like one other person said/talked/named/mentioned the fact the summoned creature was well... not human, besides that, it's all "please don't fight with the obvious thing from hell" Razz thats why i made it into a plot point!
Back to top Go down
davachido

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Hehe, okay then. Well I guess Dusk will be even more annoyed at you since you didn't reply to Lionel. Don't worry the demon will stick up for you still Razz
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Guys, for my sake, can you please format your dice rolls as such:

Dice Roll + Ability Modifier (mentioning which is being used) + Trained Bonus (if you have it) + Misc Bonuses.

Last edited by Tanuki Tales on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar correction.)
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:33 am

testing the dice, never used it on post
Back to top Go down
Tanuki Tales
Admin
Tanuki Tales

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:33 am

The member '[kouhei]' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
[kouhei]

[kouhei]

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm

ok is lore alive or dead?
Back to top Go down
Dances at Night

Dances at Night

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:05 pm

I think it's your turn to post Kouhei. Aren't you after Johnnycat93?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next